Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup
A fascinating printer that prints easily from your machine or mobile device is the Canon mg3620 Setup. This printer's Canon Print application lets you print safely and quickly. You have to set it up to enjoy the functionality of this printer. To set up the Canon printer, follow the upcoming topics.
How to configure your Canon MG3620 printer
- Ensure the manufacturer's seal is present after purchasing the Canon printer.
- Unseal the printer box and check if it contains any printer components.
- Remove the Canon printer from the box and position it on a flat surface that is dust-free.
- Remove the printer's packaging and protective materials.
- Load the documents into the main tray.
- Plug the power cable into the required port of the printer and power supply of the Canon mg3620 Setup.
- Turn the printer on and configure its control panel preferences.
- Install the ink cartridges and finish setting up the printer for the first time.
Canon MG3620 Install Driver
- After downloading it, instal your printer driver app.
- On your computer or laptop, double-click the downloaded driver file.
- Configure the communication method between the printer and the machine of your Canon MG 3620.
- Go through the onscreen guidelines and complete the installation.
- You can perform all of the functions of the printer after installing the Canon mg3620 Setup driver.
- Based on the OS version of your computer or laptop, the installation process can differ.
- Contact our techies for a thorough process of installing the printer driver.
How to connect the MG3620 Canon Pixma to wifi
The wireless link is the best way for the Canon Pixma MG3620 printer and computer to be linked. To set up the wireless connexion on your printer, carry out the next steps.
- Click and hold the Wi-Fi button on the control panel of the Canon printer until the light begins to illuminate.
- Now, simultaneously press the Color and the Wi-Fi button.
- Link your printer to your router 's network.
- On your computer, instal the driver's app. On the phone, go through the instructions. The link method is selected as wireless.
- Provide the router's network name and password when requested by the machine.
- Make sure the printer and computer are connected to the same router.
How to Configure wireless Pixma mg3620 canon
Below are the instructions for configuring a wireless link for the Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup Printer.
- Carry out the next steps using the WPS technique to connect the printer.
- Check your printer, computer, and router for their specifications before starting a wireless link using the WPS feature.
- If the Canon Pixma MG 3620 printer is off, start it up.
- Enable your printer's WPS option.
- Tap the WPS button at the rear of your router.
- Keep in contact with our technical support team if you have trouble connecting the units.
Setup of Canon Pixma Mg3620 Airprint
For printing documents or images from Apple devices, the AirPrint feature is used. In order to set up the AirPrint function on your printer, carry out the next step by step procedure.
- Check if the printer for the Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup is turned on.
- Link your Canon printer and computer to an access point or router on the same network.
- On your Apple computer , open the document or image that you need to print.
- Select the Sharing icon located in the lower left corner of the page.
- Touch the Print feature.
- The window for the Printer Option opens.
- Find your printer name and select it.
- If required, change the print configurations.
- Once again, select the Print option.
- Call our technical experts if you can not print using the AirPrint feature.
Canon Pixma mg3620 Print Setup for Google Cloud
The Print Configuration for Google Cloud allows you to print images or documents from cloud storage. To set up the Google cloud print on your printer, follow the step by step method in the following subject.
- Link your Canon printer and computer to a router or access point on the same network.
- On your machine, open the Chrome Browser programme. Sign-in to your account with Google.
- Type and click the Search button on Chrome:/devices.
- Click New Devices — > Register — > Print on the Cloud — > Print Employment.
- Go to the Print function.
- Using the appropriate choice, upload the document or picture you want to print, and then click Open.
- Choose your printer name for the Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup and set the print settings.
- Finally, tap Print and initialise the printing feature.
- Get in touch with our techies if you face trouble setting up Google Cloud printing.
How to change the Canon PIXMA MG362020 Ink Cartridge
If there are any problems, the cartridges are replaced. To adjust the ink cartridges in the Canon Pixma MG3620 printer, perform the next step by step procedure.
- Ensure that the printer on the Canon is powered up.
- Open the cover on the front end of the printer. The cartridge holder is now shifting to its substitute role.
- Wait for the holder to relax and remove from the printer the cartridge that you want to replace.
- Take and remove a fresh ink cartridge and the protective tapes on it.
- In the corresponding slot, insert the cartridge.
- Push the ink cartridge lock lever gently to ensure that the cartridge fits in place.
- Finally, close the front cover of the printer with the Canon mg3620 Setup.
How to insert Canon PIXMA MG362020 ink
- If it is turned off earlier, power up the printer.
- Open the access door in front of the printer.
- In its position, the ink cartridge holder moves and settles.
- Unpack and uninstall the safety tapes on the fresh ink cartridges.
- Handle the cartridge by not hitting the printhead nozzles or electrical contacts.
- In the corresponding holes, insert the cartridges.
- Moving the ink cartridge lock lever softly until the sound of a click is heard.
- Close the front door for access to the printer.
How to print Canon mg362020 images
With the My Picture Garden choice on your printer, you can print images. Below is a quick and fast process for printing images on the Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup printer.
- Link your printer and machine from Canon to the same router.
- Open the cover on the front end of the printer.
- Pull the paper support and, with their print side facing down, put a stack of white papers.
- By changing the paper width guides, match the documents.
- Pick the icon for My Image Garden from the Fast Menu.
- Choose an icon for picture printing. Pick the photo you are going to print.
- Set your print settings and tap the Print option.