HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup and Installation | 123.hp.com/setup 5055
- The HP Envy 5055 is an all-in-one Photo Printer that manages both scanning and copying.
- Second, wireless connectivity is fast, and the recommended volume is between 100 and 400 pages per month.
- In addition, the package includes the HP Envy 5055 printer, HP 65 black instant ink ready tray, HP tri-color assembly, Flyer ink alert, power cable, assembly poster.
- Printing speed is 10 PPM, and the monthly service cycle is 1000 pages.
- Mobile printing solutions likewise include HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Morpia printing service.
- 123.hp.com/setup 5055 has clear configuration instructions, driver installation, wireless setup and so on.
How to install HP Envy 5055 printer?
- Visit 123.hp.com/setup 5055 for suggestions on how to install a 5055 HP Envy Printer.
- Unbox the HP printer in the first place by peeling the tape and folding its flap to detach the printer.
- Check the necessary HP printer contents such as power cord, ink cartridges, reference guide and setup poster afterwards.
- Second, attach the power cord to the HP printer 's rear and the other end to the electric outlet.
- In turn, power up the printer by turning it on and start the initial process.
- Now pick your language, and then set your printer date and time.
- The printer will begin to communicate, on the other.
- Installing the ink cartridges in HP Envy 5055 Printer is the first prompt.
- Kindly drop the ink cartridges into their slots one by one and wait until you hear the sound of their clicking.
- The second instruction is for the document to be placed into the input tray.
- Make sure the width of the guides is adjusted and the paper output tray extended.
- Third, the HP printer can detect the installation and begin printing the alignment file.
- And this finishes the initial HP Envy 5055 printer system.
If you have any queries on 123.hp.com/setup 5055, please feel free to contact our professional expert team number +1-800-237-0201 or just visit our 123.hp.com/setup website.If you have any queries on 123.hp.com/setup 5055, please feel free to contact our professional expert team number +1-800-237-0201 or just visit our 123.hp.com/setup website.