123.hp.com/setup 5255 - HP Printer Features
The OfficeJet 5255 is a great candidate for home and small offices, with decent print speed and rich graphics. With the Instant Ink Subscription Program you can increase printing costs. You can visit 123.hp.com/setup or 123.hp.com/oj5255 to download your OfficeJet 5255 device drivers. The HP OfficeJet 5255 methods are identified below.
123.hp.com/setup 5255 Unboxing
- Open the cardboard box first and remove the cartridges, power cord, Install CD and start guide. The Install CD has both Mac and Windows software. You can download and install the drivers for the software from 123.hp.com/setup 5255 or 123.hp.com/oj5255
- Then remove the packaging on top of the cardboard and set it aside for recycling.
- Next grasp the box on the cardboard and drag out the printer using the clear plastic cover.
- The Styrofoam caps are then removed on the sides. Now slip the printer's transparent cover softly forward.
- Then peel off the printer's blue colored sheets. Then open the glass lid on the scanner and remove the Styrofoam sheet.
- Then use the cutouts on the sides to open the ink cartridge access area and remove the packaging materials. Close the zone of access to the ink cartridge.
- Finally open the paper input tray and remove the materials for the packaging. Then get the tray closed again.
- Keep reading to learn how to get your printer initialized.
123.hp.com/setup 5255 Printer Initialization
- Now follow the steps given below to turn on your HP OfficeJet 5255 printer and initialize it.
- Then take the power cord that you kept away when unboxing, and cut the twist tie.
- Switch your printer away from you after this, insert the power cord into the power slot.
- Now the other end of the power cord is inserted into the wall outlet.
- Then push the Power button on the printer to turn on the printer. So your OfficeJet 5255 will begin making a little noise before it settles down.
- The printer will now ask you to choose your printer 's language. Then scroll through the list, and select your preferred language.
- Then click Yes to confirm it. Next pick the location the printer is located in.
- Tap Yes again to confirm your selection. Select the date now, and tap Next. Set time to finish, and press Done.
- First, the ink cartridges are installed. You are only a few steps from installing the 123.hp.com/setup 5255 software drivers
HP OfficeJet 5255 Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges, use the cutouts on the sides to open the access area for the ink cartridge. The ink cartridge is then placed on its sides and unwrapped. To remove the transparent film on the colored copper contacts, tap the orange button. Now insert the ink cartridge into the slot and close the lock lever door, without touching the electrical contacts and nozzles. Then insert the remaining ink cartridge similarly into the other slot, and close the lid of the ink cartridge. When you first open the downloaded app from 123.hp.com/setup 5255, it will test whether you have ink cartridges installed and loaded unused paper before proceeding to download the driver.
123.hp.com/setup 5255 - HP OfficeJet 5255 Loading Paper
- Open the paper input tray initially, and move the paper width guides away from each other.
- Next place on a hard surface a stack of papers and drop the stack into the paper tray.
- After that, slide the Paper tray back into place and wait for your Officejet 5255 to detect installation of the documents.
- If your printer detects the plain A4 papers are loaded into the Paper Tray, the alignment cycle starts.
- This alignment informs your printer where it will drop ink for the best performance print quality.
- Then wait a few minutes before the printer has an alignment page printed out.
- Now take the Paper Tray alignment page off. To complete the alignment process the sheet has to be scanned
- After that, open the lid of the scanner glass and put the print side of the alignment sheet down on the scanner glass.
- Use the markings on the side then as a reference and put the alignment sheet on the scanner glass's lower right side.
- Now close the glass lid on the scanner and click OK to begin the alignment process.
- So that the printer now displays a successful message on the control panel for the alignment.
- Touch OK then and press Finish to complete the setup process in the next tab.
- If the printer shows an unsuccessful message in alignment, visit the HP support page to fix the issue.
You can learn how to connect your printer to the Wireless Network in the next section, so that HP Easy Start Utility can download the correct software drivers from 123.hp.com/setup 5255 or 123.hp.com/oj5255.